Here are a bunch of cool fonts for your Android device. The fonts are compatible with all phones with ICS (do not try on GB devices or you will get a boot loop). There are 21 fonts inside the pack in a flashable zip that can be installed separately via ClockWorkMod Recovery. So all you need is a rooted Android with ClockworkMod or TWRP Recovery installed on it. Get ready to customize your ICS device with new fonts.
Download: Flashable Fonts for Android ICS Devices.zip
Want More Fonts?
- 100 Fonts for MIUI GB ROMs
How to Flash Fonts to Android Devices:
Here are the steps to flash the third party icons to your devices:
- Download the fonts from the link above and extract it. Inside the extracted folder you will see 21 fonts package in zip. Do not extract them and copy the font.zip to the root directory of your SD Card (internal or external).
- Turn on USB Debugging Mode on your device: Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging> turn ON.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the fonts
- Boot your device into CWM Recovery Mode. Different Android devices have different methods to do so, but here is another way that applies to all phones. Install “ROM Manager” app (free or paid version) on your device, open app and select “Reboot into Recovery”. Another way to boot into CWM Recovery mode is via “CWM Manager” app on your device. If you can see this app on your device, open it and select “Reboot into Recovery” option. Most custom ROMs come with a ready-made option for rebooting into CWM Recovery. Press and hold the power key and see if this option is present in the list of options or not, or open Toggle Menu and look for the option to boot into recovery.
- In the CWM Recovery mode, select “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard”
- Locate the font file in zip and select “yes’ on being asked.
- The selected font will be installed in a few seconds.
- You can install as many fonts as you want using the same method.
- Finally, go back to the main menu and select “reboot system now”.
- When your device reboots, open Settings> Display Settings> Font> select and apply the font of your choice. Voila!
If you have any doubts regarding the topic, feel free to share with us.